1. "A" represents air cooling, and "W" represents water cooling;
2. working ambinent temperature: -5℃-45℃;
3. under air cooling, exhausting air temperature≤working ambinent temperature +15℃; under water cooling, exhausting air temperature≤40℃.
5. 100% oil free;
1. 100% oil free to make sure the safety.
2. The bearing is made of ceramic, and the rotor is made of aviation grade stainless steel to make sure longer lifetime.
3. It is widely used in food, chemical and medical industries.
4. Easier for maintenance.
One screw rotor and two gate rotors which are positioned at right angle to the axis constitute two compressing rooms. Therefore, the screw rotor with six grooves compresses as many as 12 times per rotation.
Without applying thrust load to the axis direction of the rotor, the force in the circumference direction rotates quietly with good balance. As a result, the load to the bearing is lightened, minimizing the generation of noise or vibration.
The gate rotors are rotated following the rotation of the screw rotor along its gear. The water film formed on the screw rotor’s gear and the free floating mechanism maintains the high efficiency for a long time (in case of water lubrication).
√ High Efficiency
Since the lubrication water is jetted in the compressing process, the compression is done smoothly under almost even temperature, realizing ideal, safe and highly efficient compression with slow rotation (in case of water lubrication).